I'm linking up for another Five for Five!
1. I made this Snicker-doodle (literally) recipe in my afterschool cooking class this week. While we were waiting for the cookies to bake, a students made this *funny* joke.
A Snicker and a doodle, get it?
2. I made it to Hot Yoga exactly 1 out of six times this week. Major FAIL. Which is really not good since I consumed many Snicker-doodles! Tomorrow morning's class is going to hurt!
3. We wrapped up our Landform/Map unit. We made a landform dictionary.
I hoping to post this unit soon. If you are planning a landform unit, I do have a set of Landform Posters in my TPT store. (UPDATE 1/28 : I loaded the landform unit to TPT!)
4. We had a little fun making our spelling words out of Play-doh.
Yes, that's actually a "k" for key. We teach D'Nealian handwriting. I miss the block letters!
5. We studied Y as a vowel and made a Benny Bunny craft.
If you are looking for more ideas for Y as a vowel, I just posted my Guy Butterfly and Benny Bunny unit in my store.
Be sure to link up and check out some new blogs!