Image Map

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Five for Friday: 4/24/15



This post is going to be full of random tidbits from the last two weeks and it's going to be short and sweet since I have to head back up to school for bingo night.  It's also going to contain a lot of freebies to save you time and money. ;)



We've been learning about plants.  My favorite new-to-me craft has been I Love Carrots.




It's also a freebie which makes it even better. ;)


You could also use this watermelon craft during your plant unit. I'm personally saving it until our watermelon day in a few weeks.  





How adorable are these directed drawings from First Grade Blue Skies?




One of my students said his mom never believes him that he drew it.  She thinks I drew it for him and just let him color it in. You can download the instructions HERE.



My students actually cheer when I pass out these printables from Hollie Griffith.  They are great because it's interactive - they color, the unscramble words, they roll dice.

We also played this game. (Not free, but it's only $2).


I planted my garden this week!  


I planted tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and zucchini.  Fingers crossed that it grows.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you LOVE those directed drawings??? I did a bunny for Easter and they turned out so stankin cute!

    ReplyDelete