Image Map

Sunday, February 8, 2015

George Washington Carver

We are kicking off our Black History unit next week and I'm always looking to add more to this area of social studies.

A few years ago I made two crafts for George Washington Carver and Harriet Tubman.  The packets were in desperate need of updating.


I spent all morning changing and adding things in the George Washington Carver packet.  (Thank goodness for early Lifetime movies).





The packet now includes an information sheet, a fill in the blank story, a word search, labeling parts of a peanut plant, and a craft.




If you have already purchased, you can download it again (free of charge) to see the updates.


I'm working on the Harriet Tubman packet now, so grab it at the lower price!  I should be finished with the upgrade by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment