Image Map

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bossy AR & President's Day Freebies

I've been in such a rut planning my Reader's Workshop block.  There is just so much to squeeze in!  The last few weeks I definitely have fallen into handing out way more printables instead of creating engaging activities.

All of the sudden the creating bug hit me.  (On a Friday night!)  Our phonics skill for next week is r-controlled vowels, specifically /ar/ words.  We've all seen the pirate activities (and I'm still going to do a few of those), but a story about Karate Karmen popped into my head.





I also made an "I Have, Who Has?" game and a Word Hunt plus a few pages of printables.





Every time I add a new item to my store, it will be 50% off for the first 24 hours!  Right now Bossy /AR/ {Games, Posters, & Printables} is only $2!! It'll stay that way until I get up tomorrow morning.


Be sure to follow my TPT store, so you are notified when I add something new.  I'll also post on Instagram (user name: polkadotfirsties).


*******

How many of you have President's Day off?  I was so surprised to find that not all teachers have the day off tomorrow.  I'm sorry!!!  I'm already dreading the month of March because we don't get a single day off. 

A few years ago, I created an free Presidential ABC order.  Click the picture or link at the bottom of the picture to download.



I also made 3 Presidential posters and posted them for free in my TPT store.  They included George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Barack Obama.






No comments:

Post a Comment