Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

It's Time to Shop!

I can't believe it's already Friday! Why does the week go by so fast when you have spring break, but not when it's the work week?

I do have a freebie for you, just not the one I had planned!

I'm still working on my conjunction unit, but it got put on hold because I have a gazillion papers due for my M.A.T. class.  Let's just say that there are 4 reports due on Sunday.  I could have finished them each week, but I write so much better under pressure.  Between the papers and discussion posts (and creating assessments to go along with the papers and posts), I have written 2 papers and a discussion post.  Well, when I put it in writing it doesn't sound like much, but I promise it is!

The class requires me to design a variety of assessments for my two-digit addition unit.  The last assignment I have to design a performance task and a rubric.

Are you bored yet?  Maybe I'll just get to the freebie.



Students are asked to go shopping for a friend's birthday party. They have to choose two items to buy (no limit on money) and add the amount together.






Just click any of the pictures to download a copy! Let me know what you think!


2 comments: