Image Map

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Compound Words & Sale

I've had a lot of free time on my hands since Christmas, so I decided to start planning when school starts back up in January.  It hasn't been fun free time because my dad has been in the hospital, but he seems to be doing a lot better today. 

I was able to make one new packet for compound words.  I LOVE teaching the kids about compound words and was looking for some more activities to complete with them.  



I plan on the playing "I Have, Who Has?"game with them. 



There are also two center activities.

    


Can't wait to use it with the kiddos next week!

I'm also throwing a TPT sale from today until December 31st.


Be sure to enter my 50 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already!

Off to play on the laptop some more! I'm headed home today and my flight has been delayed by over an hour. I have claimed an outlet....I'm not moving until it's time to go!  


No comments:

Post a Comment