I'm linking up with A Teeny Tiny Teacher's and Miss Kindergarten's 12 in '12 Linky Party.
12. Favorite Movie You Watched: I didn't watch a lot of movies this year, but I thought Here Comes the Boom was funny.
11. Favorite TV Series: Hart of Dixie. Totally cheesy, I know! But I love it!
10. Favorite Restaurant: I fell in love with sushi this summer. It's a big thing because I'm such a picky eater. I always go for sushi at Ichiban. Oh yum!
9. Favorite New Thing: Creating items for my classroom. I don't have much in my TPT store, but it was so valuable to watch the videos from Amy Lemons on how to create printables. I had no idea that everyone was using Power Point to make stuff!
8. Favorite Gift: I bought a new-to-me car this summer. It's so much roomier than previous car.
7. Favorite Thing Pinned: Oooh, hard choice! I LOVE Pinterest. This recipe for laundry soap is probably my favorite because it has saved me so much money this year.
6. Favorite Blog Post: I don't have many, but I'll go with my Space post. It was the first thing that I created for my classroom.
5. Favorite Accomplishment: Selling my first item on TPT!
4. Favorite Picture: I love this one of my dog, Bella.
3. Favorite Memory: Lounging by the pool in the summer...can you tell I'm ready for a break??
2. Goal for 2013: Pay off one of my student loans.
1. One Little Word: Pray.