Image Map

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

End of Year Activities

I only have 10 1/2 more days of school.  Crazy to think how fast the year flew by!  

If your class is anything like mine they are getting a little restless.  As far as behavior goes, I started using Class Dojo.



Once the kids here the chime that someone has earned a point, you could hear a pin drop.  At the end of the day, I give them Star Dollars for how many points they've earned.

I don't think I'd use Class Dojo all year long because I'm constantly turning on and off my TV.  I need something extra up my sleeve for that last month.

As far as activities go, I need something quick, easy and engaging.  I'm known for my crafts (Thanks TpT!).  I want to show you some of the things we've done in the last week and will do the last few days.  


We are making s'mores tomorrow to go along with our camping theme.





Students write nouns on lemons and then make a pitcher of lemonade.


Students write adjectives on seeds.







You can find all of these items in my TpT store on sale through tonight!  









No comments:

Post a Comment