Image Map

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Second Chance Sale

I love TPT sale time!  I always love seeing what other people bought and finding new products! 

Sometimes when I see what other teachers have bought, I get purchase envy.  Usually by then, the sale is over.  I have a hard time paying full price for anything!  (This is also why TPT credits are so great - I always feel like I'm getting a good deal.)

Well, luckily TPT is throwing a one day sale on Wednesday, August 20th. 




Here's a list of what I bought at the first TPT sale earlier this month.

If you like something I bought, click the picture and it will take you to the item on TPT.



Adorable writing craft for the first week of school!  

Practice Dolch sight word sheets (NO CUTTING!!).  I thought this would go along perfect with my Karate Sight Words Packet.

Easy game for the first week of school!  I really wanted to introduce 10 frames better this year and this game looked exciting!  It is reasonably priced - $2 - so if you didn't get it on sale, it won't break your wallet. 


I bought this to use as an early finisher activity. I think it might be a little tricky for the beginning of the year, but I'm going to give it a shot!

I still have items on my wish list.  I swear, my wish list is never ending!  I know we'll be study Johnny Appleseed next month and I can't resist A Cupcake for the Teacher's packet.  Check out this picture from her blog.


One must have from my store is my Sight Words Games {Primer Edition}.  There are two types of games - Read, Roll & Color and Graph a Sight Word.







No comments:

Post a Comment