Image Map

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Google Documents

Whew, I am super tired after this week! We had 2 1/2 days of meetings and were able to go to our rooms by Friday mid-morning.  The meetings weren't too bad at all.  Our principal is super awesome and always takes our feedback when it comes to events.  Everything was straight and to the point.  I don't want to say it was no frills because our PTA board had an beautiful set up for the room and gave us such neat gifts.  I had pinned a cute classroom sign on Pinterest at the beginning of the summer and one of the board members commented on it to say she could make me one.  She actually made signs for ALL of the teachers, including the enrichment teachers.  I work at a small school, but she had to make at least 40 signs! The sign is already hanging up outside my classroom and I forgot to take a picture. I'll try to remember to do it on Monday.


I accomplished a TON in my room and it's looking like I'll be in good shape for next week (*knock on wood*).  Open House is next Thursday and school starts on the 13th.  When do you go back?

I've saved some really amazing things on the computer, but when it comes to printing Google Docs I'm having some issues.  I can open the document in Google Docs, but then when I try to print it give me an error that says something about having too many redirects.  I thought maybe the document was getting too many hits from Pinterest or something.  But when I researched the error, it turns out that this is happening to some Mac users.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Or know how to solve it?  Luckily one of the ladies at work will print things for me in color, but I would still like to get this resolved.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I haven't posted that activity yet, but I'm planning on it tomorrow. :)

    Thanks!!
    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete