Image Map

Friday, August 7, 2015

Banners & Peacemakers FREEBIE

It's B2S time!  I've spent the last few days setting up my classroom.  Once it's all finished, I'll be sure to give a full tour.  But in the meantime, I wanted to share a few freebies.

While I've always had a dedicated wall for math, I never officially labeled it.  I didn't want to spend time cutting out die cut letters and laminating, so I made a larger banner.  Less time cutting = happy teacher.


Here's a view of the reading bulletin board.


You can download the banners HERE.

If you're in the midst of lesson planning for the first few days of school, I encourage you to check out Cara Caroll's peacemaker post.  I cannot make posters as pretty as hers, so I made these instead.  Scroll to the bottom to download them for free!



You can download the posters HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment