Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins of the Week

Happy Cow Appreciation Day!  If you dress up like a cow and go to Chick-fil-a, you can get a free meal.  I'm actually staying with three kids for a few days and two of them wanted to make a costume and a mask.  I even put white spots on my black dress so I would look like a cow.  I wouldn't have done this if I didn't have kids with me, but almost everyone at Chick-fil-a was dressed up!


I'm keeping my favorite pins of the week short and sweet!


Common Cat = common nouns
Proper Pete = proper nouns


This is  Jillian Michael's 7 day detox tea.  Now I don't really believe in detoxes per say but I like anything that will help me drink a lot of water.  It doesn't have any strange ingredients (water, dandelion tea, lemon juice and cranberry juice) and tastes good.  I started this on Monday, so we'll see if it actually helps with bloating or not!

*I did have to go to a local health food store to get the dandelion tea. I tried Wal-Mart and Fresh Market and they didn't have it.*


I would have loved this gift when I was drinking Diet Coke. (70+ days Diet Coke free!)

If you want to follow my Pinterest boards, click HERE.  I'm still missing my science board from the other day, so I'm assuming I accidentally deleted it.  How sad!  :(


4 comments:

  1. Over 70 days without diet Coke?? Way to go! I am a HUGE Coke drinker, even tho I know it's SO bad for me. I'm trying to cut back majorly. How did you give up your diet Coke?

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh....I think you shoukd post a picture if you dressed up. So funny! Congrats on going that long without Diet Coke. That's amazing.
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink Dr. Pepper like crazy and I would LOVE to give it up! Way to go on giving up Diet Coke! I'm now following your Pin boards!

    Kim
    Literacy Sundae

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad I missed Chick-fil-a cow day. :(
    Maria

    ReplyDelete