You know what made be laugh even more? I was scrolling through Pinterest last night and so many of the people I follow were already pinning St. Patrick's Day ideas. We can't even wait for one holiday to be over with! I know I'll be pinning some St. Patrick's Day ideas this weekend so I can't say too much! It's really going to throw me off that Easter is at the end of March. Bunnies and clovers in March?
Anyhow, onto my weekly linky party post!
1. Valentine's Day was a blast! We had a visit from the Sweetheart Snatcher and exchanged our treats.
2. Check out this Valentine's hair! Oh. My. Word. Is it not amazing??
3. We taste tested Hugs and Kisses.
4. We finished up our study of diagraphs and made 2 easy crafts.
First up was the peach craft. We brainstormed words that ended in "ch" and made an anchor chart (which I forgot to take a picture of).
(Yes, my students did say it looked like a tush, but what can you do?)
Our beach scene.
On each shell, students wrote words with ending diagraphs "ch" "sh" and "th."
I'm putting the finishing touches on my Diagraph Packet and it should be up this weekend!
5. I have *finally* figured out Google Docs! This is my first attempt uploading something to Google Docs, so if it fails let me know. If you are looking for the Piggy Bank templates from a few weeks ago, here they are!
Click HERE for the templates.
Super excited for my 3 day weekend! I hope you have a break too!